Monday 30 September 2013

Day Three: unplanned yoga

I had not planned on attending yoga today.  I was finishing work around 7pm and was feeling very stressed.  I thought briefly about the odds of getting up for 6am yoga tomorrow and was honest with myself - no way will that actually happen.  I quickly changed into my yoga clothes that I keep at the office to catch the 730 class.

I had a good standing series but started to lose gas in the floor series.  I also ran out of water,  which didn't help matters. Towards the end my hands and feet wrinkled which was a clear indication that I was dehydrated- likely from three straight days of practicing yoga in 105 degree heat.

After class I felt great and am so glad I snuck in the unplanned class.

I will definitely take tomorrow off to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment